Friday, October 10, 2008

Taylor Lautner=Jacob Black?!?

YAY!!!...New Twilight trailer!
(Remember to pause the music below before you play the video.)

I am pretty disappointed in the casting for Jacob Black (my fav character)....I was thinking more along the lines of Rob Trujillo/Metallica. But NO, it's Taylor Lautner from Shark Boy and Lava Girl!!! WTHeck? I suppose now that he's been regularly visiting the tanning salons and they got him a long-haired wig, he COULD pass off as part Native American, but certainly not Jacob Black! He's too "Ryan Seacrest" to be a kid from the rez, much less a kid from the rez who builds his own car, fixes up motorcycles and transforms into a werewolf to fight vampires and protect his people. Maybe his performance in Twilight will change my mind.

No comments: